HISTORY 1 2 3 4
- August 13, 1956
Head office at Kita-Ku Osaka, Japan & Registered name of TOA CO., LTD. in the type of Business for sales and manufacture of clothings.
- December, 1956
- The registered name of TOA CO., LTD. was changed to TOA GOSEN CO.,LTD. TOA GOSEN becomes a sister company of TOMEN CO. & UNICHIKA.
- June, 1957
- TOA GOSEN established their own factory at Kobe and started to produce the Racket Strings at the factory by using Nylon Materials of Nippon Rayon Co., Ltd.
- April, 1959
- TOA GOSEN noved Head office to the same place as factory(Kobe) from Osaka.
- January, 1963
- TOA GOSEN changed their material supplier to Asahi Chemical Co., Ltd. from Nippon Rayon and became a sister company of Asahi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- April, 1965
- TOA GOSEN established Export Division and started to export the Racket Strings to U. S. A., Europe, and South East Asia markets.
- July, 1966
- TOA GOSEN established new factory at Oita in Kyushu Island and started to produce Nylon Fishing Lines.
- May, 1968
- TOA GOSEN built the new factory in Oita and moved the all production of Kobe Factory to the Oita Factory.